New Hope Ranch is the ideal location for many events.
The New Hope Ranch has several riding arenas: a spacious indoor arena and outdoor arena.
Our indoor arena is a beautifully wood constructed 168’ x 104’ structure. The riding area (168X80) is beautifully enclosed with full wood rail siding. The footing is a loam base covered by 4 inches of river sand. There are 7 holding stalls for boarding or clinic use.
You will find the caliber of people and riders are some of the best in the area. You’ll meet new friends who ride western and English. You’ll chat with those who love reining, drill team, gaming, trail riding. You can practice exhilarating turn backs with our Pro Cutter cow machine or you can take a leisurely stroll with your horse around our 30 acres while grazing on grass.
Your experience at the New Hope Ranch can be as serene or as thrilling as you choose.
Want to come ride at NHR?
We know you will thoroughly enjoy riding in our brand new indoor or outdoor arena. Safety is foremost with New Hope Ranch so we ask that you observe closely our guidelines for haul –ins. Should you have any questions, our office is open seven days a week from 9am-5pm.
▪ The cost for each haul-in and ride at NHR is $10 per horse.
▪ When you haul in – Please do not unload your horse until you have first checked with the office, signed a liability release waiver and paid your fee. If you unload prior to checking in, you may be asked to vacate the premises. Again, safety is of utmost importance to us.
▪ Haul-ins are welcomed Monday-Sunday between 9:00am and 5:00pm unless there is an event taking place.
▪ No haul-ins are allowed after 5 PM.
▪ Anyone rider wishing to haul-in should always call in advance to verify that the arena is available. The number to reach NHR is …….
▪ Please do not tie horses in areas that are not designed for tying.
▪ Do not use any stalls without permission from the office.
▪ All those hauling in shall be diligent to clean up after their horses. We will have a rake and wheel barrel available.
▪ Please do not leave hay in the arena or parking lot. Manure piles are located at the back of the indoor arena.
▪ Failure to follow these guidelines can result in future haul-in privileges revoked.
Needing An Overnight Stall? We do have stalls available for over-nighting, as long as no event is being held.
- Stalls are $15 a night
- Stalls must be cleaned by the time you depart or a $5 fee will be charged to clean it for you.
- The large out door arena is perfect for barrel racing and OHSET sports.
- Our Ohana barn is used for family parties and meetings.